Model Kelly Lee Dekay has shrunk her waste down to a mere 16 inches, just one inch short of a world record.
Dekay uses corsets to shrink her waste, which leaves very little room for her internal organs.
This also makes doing excercise dangerous, but Kelly takes it easy, she says.
She has hiked in her corset, pushing herself to her limits, however.
Sounds like a squeeze.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/10/28/kelly-lee-dekay-waist_n_6062206.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular
That was interesting to see. This seems to be a very controversial topic, even for me. Although she looks beautifully unnatural, I mostly wonder how unhealthy it looks to me. I mean I've heard of hour glass figure buuutttt that's a bit extreme in my opinion.
ReplyDeleteLooking at the picture of her in that article just looks terribly painful. I don't know how you would even breathe with your body squeezed in like that. I know how nice it feels when you're able to take a deep breath that fills you up, and that just looks so uncomfortable.
ReplyDelete