Friday, November 14, 2014

Priests On Drugs

An Italian priest was arrested for dealing cocaine in Milan.

Police found his shredded passport along with large amounts of the drug after being called to a party due to a noise disturbance.

It is believed he was selling the drug to others at the party.

The priest was allegedly self-medicating with the drug after being convicted of fraud against an elderly woman, which resulted in depression.

He is on a fast-track trial process, which may result in a lesser sentence.

The devil is NOT a lie to this priest.

http://www.upi.com/Odd_News/2014/11/12/Alleged-coke-dealing-priest-headed-for-trial/9271415801487/?spt=sec&or=on

2 comments:

  1. Wow. This is funny. A priest is suppose to be holy and kind not selling drugs. This is a very interesting story. I would have never suspected a priest. This is a good story I enjoyed reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is an extremely ironic story. Priests are supposed to be the purest people, and here he is dealing with the purest cocaine. It doesn't match up and is actually quite funny. Hopefully he doesn't get away with this, and still gets the sentence that he deserves.

    ReplyDelete